D1350 Wood Burning Fireplace
Impressions are everything and the D1350 wood burning fireplace from Chazelles is the epitome of luxury, elegance, and power. The largest wood fireplace in the Design Collection, nothing can compare to its elegance and capacity. Considering the grandeur of the fireplace, it requires surprisingly little clearance to install and can be installed into a vast array of materials including plasterboard. The clean and uninterrupted lines of the unit are also enhanced by the use of a removable handle and the cleverly designed ash extractor makes cleaning your fireplace a matter of ease.
The D1350 also features Chazelles unique Dual Opening Door System that allows you to enjoy the ambience of an open fire or by sliding the door down, the firebox immediately reverts to a safe and efficient, slow combustion wood fire.
In addition, the D1350 wood fireplace has four connectors that enable the fireplace to be connected to the Hot Air Ducting System so you can transfer hot air into every room in the home. Plus the D1350 has a large range of surround designs so you can integrate your fireplace into the design of your home’s interior.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 10 Years Warranty
- 100% French made
- Dual opening door mechanism-Lateral and Vertical
- Double skin structure
- Lined with 70mm firebricks – 470 kgs
- Ceramic glass 820ºC heat resistant
- Estimated max heat output approx. 500 sq meters *
- Average smoke temperature 334ºC
- Energy efficiency : 76%**
- 5 star rating
- Flue size 280 mm
- De ashing with ash extractor supplied
- Removable key and handle
- Choice of black , s/steel or gold trims
- EPA and Australian standards AS/NZS 4013 4012
- Tested AS2918 for Zero clearance installation .
- Hot air ducting system 3 rooms (up to 6 rooms)
*Varies depend upon ceiling height , installation , location of construction.
* Fluctuates depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction. **Ratios according to European Standard Tests: EN 13229: 2001.