Elegante Wood Suspended Fireplace
The Zen Elegante Suspended Fireplace is meticulously hand made by skilled metal craftsman and designed, tested and accredited in Australia to meet AS/NZS Standards for wood burning appliances.
We seamlessly manufacture our suspended fireplaces with precision. Moulding 4mm thick sheets of cold rolled steel to form our unique designs.
The Zen Elegante Suspended Fireplace is a beautiful architectural hanging sculpture. Custom designed to look like no other suspended fireplace on the market, this unique suspended fireplace is sleek and slender with a firebox opening like no other. With the ability to heat an area in excess of 130 sqm, the Zen Elegante is an efficient fireplace for its size.
- Overall Height: 549mm
- Overall Diameter: 808mm
- Usable Firebox Height: 240mm
- Usable Firebox Width: 550-783mm
- Usable Firebox Depth: 550-783mm
- Usable Firebox Volume: 70.84 litres
- Firebox material: Fully welded 4mm steel
- Main Door Opening Height: 170mm
- Main Door Opening Width: 740mm
- Weight: 50kg (approx)
- Heat Output: Wood – 7kw (estimated), Ethanol – 2.5kw
- Heat Area: Wood – 130sqm (estimated)
- Single Wall Flue: 219mm
- Double Wall Flue Casing: 240mm/280mm
MATERIAL & FINISH
- Material: 4mm cold rolled steel
- Finish: Stove Bright® Satin Black 1990
- Hard Wood
- Ethanol (Planika Ethanol Burner Insert) CLEARANCE FROM COMBUSTIBLE MATERIAL (Timber, Plaster, Timber Window Frames, Furniture Etc.) Rear: 1025mm Side: 1025mm Corner: 1025mm Opening: 1350mm
CLEARANCE FROM NON-COMBUSTIBLE MATERIAL
At owner and installers discretion.
CLEARANCE FROM GLAZING
(Toughened Glass in Aluminium or Steel Frame)
Appliance and Flue kit to be strictly installed in accordance to AS/NZS 2918-2018 and the appropriate requirements of the relevant codes. Installer to be a qualified licensed person.
See PDF file for Zen Elegante Installation Manual